Welcome to our review of the 5-in-1 Utility Bench by Finer Form. This bench promises to be the ultimate piece of equipment for your home gym, with its multiple adjustable positions and various exercise options. But does it live up to the hype? We examine everything from its construction and durability to its ease of use and customer service. By the end of this review, you’ll know if the 5-in-1 Utility Bench is the right choice for your fitness needs. So, grab a seat, and let’s get started!
Disclosure: This review contains an affiliate link, which means that if you choose to make a purchase through this link, I will receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. This supports my efforts in providing you with in-depth and honest reviews of products I believe in. My top priority is to help you find the best equipment for your home gym, and I will always provide a fair and thorough verdict to help you make an informed decision. Thank you for your support!
At first glance the Finer Form 5-in-1 Weight Bench looks to be the ultimate addition to any home gym.
This versatile and portable weight bench can be used in multiple positions, including flat, incline, decline, ab and upright, allowing for a full body workout.
Claiming to be constructed from high-grade steel, the bench provides a solid and stable base for every exercise, making it the perfect adjustable bench for weightlifting.
The bench is also designed to be convenient for smaller spaces, as it easily folds and stores under beds or in closets, making it perfect for apartments, offices or small home gyms.
The bench is also easy to assemble, and comes with a free digital workout chart, showing dozens of lifts and exercises for your new 5-in-1 weightlifting bench.
The Finer Form 5-in-1 Weight Bench is a truly versatile piece of equipment, featuring 8 adjustable back pad settings and 3 adjustable seat settings.
This allows for a wide range of exercises to be performed, including military presses, hammer curls, leg lifts, crunches, ab exercises, bench presses, tricep kickbacks, and more.
The bench can be used as an upright bench, flat weight bench, incline bench, decline bench, and sit up bench, making it a true 5-in-1 workout bench for your home gym.
With a weight capacity of 660lbs, this bench is built to accommodate weightlifters of all levels.
With its wide range of settings and multiple exercise options, the Finer Form 5-in-1 Weight Bench should be a great addition to any home gym.
So keep reading to discover whether it lives up to it’s potential.
- Adjustable Positions: The Finer Form 5-in-1 Weight Bench features 8 adjustable back pad settings and 3 adjustable seat settings, allowing for a wide range of exercises to be performed, including military presses, hammer curls, leg lifts, crunches, ab exercises, bench presses, tricep kickbacks, and more.
- Multiple Exercise Options: As the bench can be used as an upright bench, flat weight bench, incline bench, decline bench, and sit up bench, it can serve as a 5-in-1 workout bench for your home gym.
- High-Quality Construction: The bench is constructed with high-grade steel, making it sturdy and stable during use. The padding is thick and comfortable, providing the necessary support for your back during exercises.
- Easy to Assemble: The bench is easy to assemble and comes with a free digital workout chart, showing dozens of lifts for your new 5-in-1 weightlifting bench.
- High Weight Capacity: The bench has a weight capacity of 660lbs, making it suitable for weightlifters of all levels.
- Convenient for Smaller Spaces: The bench is designed to be convenient for smaller spaces, as it easily folds and stores under beds or in closets, making it perfect for apartments, offices or small home gyms.
- 5-star customer service team: The bench comes with a 5-star customer service team standing by to solve any questions you may have.
The 5-in-1 bench from Finer Form has received mixed reviews from customers. Some have had issues with the bench’s stability and durability, while others have been satisfied with its performance.
One customer reported that they have had the bench since July 2020 and have experienced a slight wobble on one side where it just doesn’t lay completely flat on the floor.
Additionally, the safety pin that allows you to lock the adjustable back in place has stopped working. This caused the bench to drop all the way down when the customer was doing chest presses, which could have resulted in injury. This customer advises not to waste your money on this bench.
Another customer found that the bench was difficult to fold out flat and that the pins were of poor quality. They also had concerns about the bench’s durability, and advised people to be careful when using it. The customer also said that the cushion feels nice, but the bench is awfully low to the ground.
A third customer, who is 6’4 and 255 lbs, was worried about fitting on the bench and its ability to hold their total weight. They purchased a rack and were happy with the bench’s ability to hold their weight plus 125 lbs for an incline press. They found the bench to be stable and comfortable and were happy with their purchase.
Overall, it seems that the 5-in-1 bench from Finer Form has received mixed reviews. While some customers have had issues with the bench’s stability and durability, others have found it to be satisfactory.
It’s definitely worth considering the weight capacity and stability of the bench before making a purchase, especially if you are plannin on lifting heavier weights.
- The 8 weight bench adjustable back pad settings and 3 adjustable seat settings allow for a wide range of exercises, making it a versatile piece of equipment for your home gym.
- With a weight capacity of 660lbs, it can accommodate a wide range of users.
- The bench can be used in various positions, such as upright, flat, incline and decline, providing a full-body workout.
- Some customers have reported that the bench has a slight wobble on one side, making it unstable during exercises.
- The safety pin that allows you to lock the adjustable back in place has been reported to stop working by some customers.
- The bench can be difficult to fold up and store, requiring a significant amount of strength.
- Some customers have reported that the bench is low to the ground, which may be uncomfortable for some users.
- Additionally, the instructions are not very clear and may be confusing for some customers.
- Some customers have also reported that the welding on the bench is subpar which may cause the bench to break over time.
Price and Value
The Finer Form 5-in-1 bench is priced at $199.99, making it a relatively affordable option for those looking to add a versatile workout bench to their home gym.
However, it is worth noting that this bench is often discounted below this price, making it an even more attractive option for budget-conscious shoppers.
While the 5-in-1 bench may be a great choice for those on a tight budget, it is important to consider the long-term durability and performance of the bench.
While the bench is versatile and can be used for a variety of exercises, it may be worth spending a little more for a semi-commercial utility bench that is built to withstand heavy use.
It is also worth considering the weight capacity of the bench.
The 5-in-1 bench has a weight capacity of 660lbs, which is suitable for most people but it could be an issue for some heavy lifters. In this scenario, a semi-commercial bench may be a better option as it is built to handle heavy loads.
Warranty and Customer Service
The “Warranty and Customer Service” section is an important aspect of any product evaluation, and in the case of the Finer Form adjustable weight bench, the customer service seems to be top-notch.
A quick look at the Amazon product page reveals an interaction between a customer who had an issue with the adjustable knob and the Finer Form team, where the customer was promptly and professionally assisted.
The response from the team at Finer Form was, “Absolutely! So sorry this happened, but we will make it right for you immediately.”
This level of customer service is commendable, and it is reassuring to know that if any issues arise with the product, the team at Finer Form is there to assist.
However, it is worth noting that the adjustable knob failed after just two days of use, which does raise some concerns about the overall durability of the product.
Additionally, it is worth mentioning that it’s not clear what warranty is offered by the manufacturer, which may not be sufficient for some customers. In our opinion, a 12-month warranty should be the minimum for a product in this category.
So while the customer service is excellent, the durability and warranty of the product should be considered before making a purchase.
Final Verdict and Recommendation
The Finer Form 5-in-1 Adjustable Weight Bench is a versatile and functional piece of exercise equipment that offers a variety of positions for a full-body workout.
The bench is reasonably well-constructed and has a durable design, making it a good option for home use. However, upon closer examination, it has some shortcomings that should be considered before making a purchase.
One of the biggest issues with this bench is that it does not come with a 12-month warranty, which would be expected for a product of this type and price.
Another issue is the price. At $199.99, it is not the most expensive option on the market, but it is not the cheapest either.
It may be worth spending a little more for a semi-commercial utility bench that offers better durability and a long warranty.
In terms of customer service, Finer Form does seem to have a good level of customer service, with rapid response times to customer queries.
In conclusion, the Finer Form 5-in-1 Adjustable Weight Bench is a good, versatile bench that offers a variety of positions for a full-body workout.
However, there are better alternatives available on the market that offer better durability and warranty, although they may be somewhat more expensive. It’s important to weigh the pros and cons of the product and consider your specific needs before making a purchase.
Our verdict: spend your money on a more durable multi-finction bench.